- Manufacturing of tobacco products;
- Companies providing strategic parts or services for or manufacturing whole nuclear weapons systems;
- Manufacturers of whole weapons systems;
- Owners or operators of nuclear power stations and those mining or producing uranium.
The inclusion criteria for the FTSE4GOOD Index Series originate from globally recognised codes of conduct such as the UN Global Compact and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Companies in the index have to meet prescribed standards in the following areas:
- environmental sustainability;
- developing positive relations with stakeholders;
- up-holding and supporting universal human rights.
In order that the criteria reflect global CSR standards that are continually evolving, the criteria are revised regularly, challenging companies to continually raise their standards to keep apace.
For more information about the FTSE4GOOD Index Series visit